EveryNet is an Australian Internet Service Provider (ISP) wholly owned and run in Australia with friendly local support and customer service. EveryNet connects NBN and ADSL Broadband internet to homes and businesses around Australia with great support throughout the day and after hours.
Why Choose EveryNet?
- Local Helpdesk – Which means you speak to a local from Australia when you contact EveryNet. The service is better due to a local presence and not a scripted foreign helpdesk.
- Anytime Quotas – You can use your full quota when you need to, which means you get more downloads and more value every month.
- Better Prices – EveryNet’s prices are generally lower than the large ISPs to attract more market share due to being a smaller player.
- Great Support – Our support helpdesk provides efficient support by technicians to resolve any technical issues by quickly identifying the problem and working with upstream providers if necessary where infrastructure faults occur.
- Customer Portal – You can log in to view account details, plan information, pay a bill and view monthly data usage online via EveryNet’s customer portal.
- TCP Code Compliance – Information regarding our compliance with the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code C628:2012 is available here
The EveryNet team is backed by over 30 years of combined experience in the IT and ISP sectors. This expertise and knowledge allows EveryNet to deliver great value and quality and at the same time a smooth experience for customers.